Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hello my miniature friends!  I know, I know, I've been absent for a while - but real life stepped in, as it sometimes does, and something had to give and I'm afraid it was my blog for a short while.  But I'm back!  

The Hedgewitch Cottage build also had to be put on hold, but I will be able to resume working on it again in a few weeks.  I'm very anxious to get back to where I left off - I have soooooo much to do!  But I will continue to photograph and blog about my progress with the cottage, so please stop by often and visit for a while! Below is where I had left off and you can see how much I still have to do.



I am also in progress of setting up a page here on my blog that will enable you to purchase my haunted dollhouse miniatures directly from my blog!  I will be offering many of the same items as in my Etsy store but will  also have items for sale here on the blog that I will not be selling anywhere else.  They will be blog exclusives.  Payment will be through PayPal - but don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account, because you will be able to pay with a credit card also.  




The give-aways will also be returning starting in June!  All you have to do to have your name in the drawing is either follow this blog or be a friend/follower on Facebook.  I will post more about this in June!

Thank you for being so patient while I was away from my blog.  Now, lets get to work!

Denise

1 comment: